Terms of Service
All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. The user assumes all risks of any damages that may occur, including but not limited to loss of data, damages to hardware, or loss of business profits. Please use at your own risk. Note that unless explicitly allowed by the warranty covering your device, it should be assumed that any warranty accompanying your device will be voided if you tamper with either the system software or the hardware.
Certain images, logos, pictures, and other works originating with organizations other than crDroid may be or are the trademarks and/or servicemarks of those other organizations and are subject to the laws of their registered countries. crDroid’ usage constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. Requests for removal of copyright material may be sent to [email protected].
crDroid provides an after-market operating system and applications for various mobile devices.
INFORMATION WE HAVE
Certain information (e.g. a device unique anonymized ID, device model, etc.) is transmitted to us solely for the purpose of measuring non-personally identifiable installation metrics. Unless otherwise stated below, this information is not used for any other purpose.
- The unique anonymous ID of the device (this ID changes upon device factory reset)
- The device model
- The version(s) of our software installed on the device
- The country from which the device registered
- The wireless carrier(s) to which the device is actively registered
You may opt-out of crDroid device statistics at install time from the setup wizard or after install via the Privacy menu in Settings on the device.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type (and version) and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 except where a parent has set up an account for their child and provided crDroid with verified parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE
We do not share your information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of crDroid unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent (Submission of bug reports to our bug tracking platform is considered consent.)
- When legally required.
We will share the information we have with entities outside of crDroid if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of crDroid, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.